Nutella Iced Coffee
- One tablespoon of Nutella
- One cup of milk (I use skim)
- One shot of coffee, either from an espresso/pod machine or some instant coffee mixed with 50ml of boiling water
- About 5 ice cubes
- In a shaker or cup, mix the hot coffee with the Nutella until is is all dissolved.
- Next add the milk.
- Then chuck in the ice.
- Either shake it up or pour it all into a blender and blend (this is the preferred method)
- (Optional) Garnish with cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate powder.
- (Optional #2) To make it a cocktail, add some Frangelico, Amaretto or Baileys before blending.
- Drink with a stripey paper straw because this will make it taste better.