Ladies! It's time to scrub off winter and get all spring-has-sprung-fresh-faced. Here are my favourite products for a clean, natural look.
1) Apivita Face Oil I have sensitive skin and it can be pretty dry so no matter what I try I always come back to oil based products. I like Apivita because it gives a really fresh look, it's not for everyone but if you can get away with oil I recommend this one.
2) MOR Lip Macaron, yummy pouty perfection! Great for reviving winter lips - a natural pretty that your hair wont stick to.
3) OPI Start to Finish top and bottom coat, although I'm all about natural on the face, I can't do a natural nail. Especially in Spring. This OPI protects my nails from the stupid amounts of awesome coloured crappy nail polish I use and it also makes it last longer!
4) Bella Pierre Mineral Foundation. True story, I was walking through Warringah Mall one Friday and this Bella Pierre guy convinces me to let him do my make-up. I repeatedly tell him that I won't be buying it as I do not wear make-up. He finishes, I say thank you and goodbye, hardly look in the mirror and head off to work at the Surf Rock (It's a very classy pub *cough* for those of you who haven't had the pleasure) As I'm bar tending away one of the locals comments that I look especially nice that day, then another, then one of my friends, then my boss and next thing I know it's first thing Saturday morning and I'm back at the Mall with my tip money buying up. That was about five years ago and I still haven't found another base that I will go near. This is a base for people who hate foundation. It just gives you a slight airbrush and can also be used as a spot concealer. LOVE IT!
5) Lóréal Ever Sleek Moroccan Oil, I have been a huge fan of Argan oil since I went to Morocco in my early 20's. Because I have problem hair I have tried EVERYTHING! But I can't beat this. To be honest I am happy with any of the similar products out there but this one is the best price.
6) Maybelline Espresso Unstoppable Eyeliner. Because I prefer a natural look, I like something a bit softer than black... even though I have dark colouring. No matter what colour you prefer, this product stays put and that's the main thing.
If you want a natural look and are trying to avoid glugy eyelashes or dramatic lines you can always apply your eye make-up on the night before. And if you're not a fan of crunchy hair try this heat free curls tutorial - no hairspray needed.