I go through clusters of wanting to be out and busy to just needing to be at home, like really be at home, not just visit there.
Needing to weed gardens and put up shelves, read books and work on projects. Right now, I'm in the latter. I finished my latest busy cluster with a weekend away in Byron, hanging with the ever amazing Rafiki Mwema gals and it was lovely, but when I got home I was like, yes. Time to chill.
Now we are applying to schools for the lady, trying to build a shed that just keeps getting bigger and enrolling the kids is gymnastics, dancing and whatever else they show and interest in. It's basically the suburban dream, and I'm loving it. Except for the shed part, that part can go to hell.
1. Flying home from the Rafiki night.
2. Baby sister, she was my doll as a kid and now she's still doing the rounds. Also, I bought Kip & Co sheets for the lady and they come in a little bag made out of the same pattern, so she used the bag for pram sheets, adorable, right?
3. The Kmart pegboard is finally on the wall in my office nook, how cute is it?
4. Hardie Grant sent us this gorgeous book, Sweet Petite. It was written by Poh Ling Yeow (as in the Chef) and illustrated by her bestie Sarah Rich. It is freakin adorable and there are even recipes in the story.
5. The kids got involved with my lunch box ideas post.
6. And we finally got the other shelf up, now to get my Monster Family Portrait framed.